Hello all! I have returned! And now what shall I write about?
As I am on a slight time crunch and have ten million things I need to do today I’ll make a list called reasons why I wish I were in the UK and not Florida right now
- It’s too hot/humid/disgusting to go outside here
- I’m SOOOO over processed food
- Life is faster, yet less stressful
- Did I mention that it’s too freakin’ muggy here?
- I miss listening to people speaking in English accents
- Public transportation and loads of walking, enough said.
- Mumford and Sons, Jamie Oliver, and Jane Austen. For realz.
- Please, mind the gap between the train and the platform. Politeness.