I’m coming home. Rather, I’m already home. It’s the winter holiday and I’m home, knitting, drinking tea, reading books, doing nothing productive. AND YOU KNOW WHAT A WEIRDO I AM?! I just tried to make a list of things I could do to GET AHEAD next semester. Self, stop it, you’re a freak, so just stop it.
That being said, I thought I’d take a moment to share my reading list for this break, just in case you have a bit of free time as well!
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera (again.)
- The Lovers’ Dictionary by David Levithan (again.)
- The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
- The Help by Kathryn Stockette
- The Line of Beauty by Alan Hollinghurst (currently reading.)
Maybe I should find some happy books to read too…