This page is dedicated solely to my favourite things, found on the internet (in no particular order)!
- RICE CHEX. Holy Crapola do I love Rice Chex. I like Corn Chex, and Cinnamon Chex, and Chocolate Chex as well, but shoot, I LOVE Rice Chex. And the best part? They’re gluten-free without trying! Equal Opportunity Cereals for the win!
- The Academy of American Poets and their website, Poets.org. Anytime I want to read some poetry, listen to some poetry, find new poets to look into, this is the first place I go. (And guess what? They recently awarded me a poetry prize through my college! Ahh!)
- Thislist from The Telegraph of the Top Ten dance performances of 2010. I wish I could see all of these works — I’ve watched clips and they’re all beautiful!
- This website that tracks people’s uses of LGBTQ unfriendly language on the internet.
- This show created by Demi Moore and Amanda de Cadenet. It’s called “The Conversation” and it’s different interviews with women in the media, and they talk about everything: love, politics, mental illness, family, jobs, etc. It’s really beautiful and I watch it all the time!